FOR DESERT-DRY & DUSTY TO MILDLY MOIST CONDITIONS.
Our readily biodegradable LinkLube Dry Weather chain lube uses a unique blend of waxes suspended in a water-based emulsion to give you a long-lasting, clean-running, quiet chain!
- Fully degrease drivetrain. For best results, use Peaty's Drivetrain Degreaser.
- Ensure you thoroughly wash your chain with clean water after degreasing (degreaser is designed to eat chain oil after all).
- Remove as much water as you can from the chain - a quick wipe with a clean cloth will do fine.
- Give the bottle a good shake to evenly distribute the secret sauce.
- Apply but do not remove any excess lube.
- Allow lube to fully dry clear!
- RIDE! (Yes, you read that correctly!)
Caution - Do not get LinkLube (or any lube for that matter!) on your brakes or brake pads.